Monday, July 30, 2007

Send me good tips, or I will stab these kittens & puppies.




Don't get me wrong. You people are doing a decent job—better and better each week. Your tips now account for about a third of my posts. But I would like to see that fraction pushed up to at least a half. So keep 'em coming, or I will grab a Henckels. You already know my position on babies.
update: yes, this used to be a row of babies. But, as was pointed out to me by a very influential person in my life, that was a little dark, even for me.
update #2: OK, after consulting my trusted advisor once more, I have found a happy medium between babies and stuffed animals. Also, I will not be posting today (Tuesday) until I get a good tip.
(my lame, half-hearted homage to National Lampoon.)
previously in reader-generated content:
1. tips are always appreciated.
2. google image search: commenter.
3. Someone Talked, round 1.
4. what a DICKWAD.
5. we are all bOObs.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Fuck it. Kill em all. Aint my kids!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babies would have been funnier, regardless of how dark it is.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm more offended by the kittens than by the babies.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lazy Cunt CR. Entertain me.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do kill them, can I have the fur? I'm working on this new winter coat...

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it's okay to advocate killing animals over babies? Your advisor is fucked in the head.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Middle Name: Stanley said...

Geez, relax. Not ALL animals. Just kittens and puppies.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home