Tuesday, August 07, 2007

AccuQuote. Get Buying Before You Start Dying.

You may remember the earnest response last time Daddy was confronted by his progeny about his utter lack of responsibility vis-a-vis life insurance. Let's listen to what the Father of Tiger here had to say:
I can't believe it either, little Tiger! (Yes, the boy's actual name is Tiger. He is named after Tiger Woods. He is wearing an official Tiger Woods red Nike polo shirt that Daddy makes him wear every time they go golfing together.) You know what else I can't believe, sport? How bad you suck at golf! Jesus Christ, I bought you customized Pings, got you the best instructor, and you've never even parred one fucking hole! What did you say?!? I don't want to hear it Big Ears—I don't like working as a banker, but you don't hear me complaining, do you Mr. Whiny? Now get out back, and hit another wheelbarrow of plastic balls! Shit, I shouldn't have to be worrying about god damn life in-fucking-surance!
previously in insipid Internet banner ads
:
1. HEY PAL, DOES YOUR DICK SUCK?
2. "Can you hear me saying 'FUCK YOU' Now?"
3. Gawker banner ad: Pot? Kettle. Kettle? Pot.
4. true.com Internet ad thread.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see Gary Coleman's head there so bad: “Whatchtalkin’ ‘bout?”

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@logo--
Arnold Jackson is too busy selling enhancing his career selling the rip off loans

8:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Is this supposed to convince me that I need life insurance? Fine. Only because that kid looks fucking menacing, but that's it.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Young Barak Obama is pissed.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home