Wednesday, June 30, 2010

please help me pick out my Comme des Garçons outfit for Spring/Summer 2011.




(click images, via) Paris Fashion Week just concluded! And my favorite designer, Rei Kawakubo, really outdid herself this time. Her skull/alien head(?) skirts/shorts motif really talked to me. Trés contrary! Being an NYC ad guy, I just must stay on the fashion tip. But, being a modestly-paid ad guy, I can only afford one outfit. So unfair! Won't you help me choose? I need something to complement my two incomprehensible Comme des Garçon shirts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

What? Nothing in capris? What a missed opportunity. Would have been my pick for you but lacking that, I'll go for the chic alien dress with the black jacket.

Take photos. Many, many photos.

4:45 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

middle right photo, background left, capris, I believe.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous -1-track-mind- said...

I'll pass, maybe the Kids in the Hall can help with your gender bending sartorial faux-pas.

http://www.carolineoncrack.com/wp-content/bignewdresses.jpg

7:57 PM  
Blogger geekychichi said...

Easy; bottom row, middle.

Because nothing says masculine like a nipped in waist jacket (with sheen) paired with an A-line frock.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home